This is a large block of classic, creamy white French Savon de Marseille soap with pretty stamps on all sides. Weighing 600g, it's distinctive, chunky appearance has remained unchanged over the years and it is still made to a traditional recipe.
An ideal zero waste alternative to bottled dish soaps, just scrub your dish brush over the soap and use the rich lather to clean your dishes.
There aren't many products that have continued to be as popular and well-loved across the centuries as Marseille soap. It's natural composition and immediately recognizable, textured surface makes it as valued today as it has always been. Completely natural and certified eco-friendly, this soap has no synthetic perfumes or colouring and is gentle, even on sensitive skins.
As well as being perfect for use in the kitchen or bathroom, this soap can also be used to clean delicate clothes, reducing the need to buy multiple products for your home. In addition, they make wonderful gifts and add a lovely, naturally decorative touch to your home.
- Natural, biodegradeable soap
- Eco-certified, sustainable product
- A multi-purpose soap for personal hygiene and laundry, suitable for even the most sensitive skin
- Hypoallergenic: perfume, colouring and preservative free
- Healthy alternative to industrial chemicals
- Gentle on the environment and your skin: tough on stains
- Economical: this large soap block will last for months
(sustainably sourced) sodium palmate, aqua, sodium palm kernelate, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxyde
Your soap block will be sent to you in plastic-free packaging with waxed paper and recycled cardboard. Sustainable packaging is an integral part of our ethos here at kuloko.
We also stock pure olive oil soap which can be found here