A curated selection of red roses and black buttons which includes the following:
• a dozen small red paper roses
• a total of 22 black buttons, including 18 black glass, with one matching set of 5, one of 3, plus 4 matching black plastic with a grey sheen. Some of the glass buttons are a little chipped and worn
• a very old French cardboard spindle of imitation red silk thread
• 3 metres of red paper twine
• 1 card of vintage black mending wool
• 1 length of very wide black bias binding held with a small pin
• 1 "Tubino" spool of black thread
• a metal Strawberry Shortcake enamel brooch pin
• a vintage card with red roses on a black background with the name "Charley Skinner" written on it in pencil
• a worn wooden egg, painted red with yellow flowers and varnished. Perfect for darning.
All items ship worldwide from France.
Happy to combine postage for multiple purchases, please get in touch to arrange this.
Any questions? Message me! Thanks.