A collection of vintage haberdashery items and curiosities in creamy white tones including
• 16 vintage buttons in a variety of sizes and styles, including two made of carved bone
• a single antique bone and black wood domino piece, with the numbers 4 and 3
• an old cream-coloured plastic needle storage holder with needles
• a bone tatting tool
• a dozen dusty mother of pearl buttons on their original vintage card which reads "carte excelsior, nacre d'orient"
• an unused vintage 5 metre length of pale yellow binding in it's original French paper wrapping which reads "lacet superfin"
• a long length (over 4 metres, at a guess) of vintage cotton lace trim in a soft yellow shade, measuring 1.7cm (just over half an inch) wide
All items ship worldwide from France.
Happy to combine postage for multiple purchases, please get in touch to arrange this.
Any questions? Message me! Thanks.