Lovely little collection of black antique French lace and 18 pretty vintage buttons including
- four antique black glass buttons with beautifully detailed dark gold highlights (one of which is a little more worn than the other three) dating from the mid-19th century
- one pair of black glass buttons with brass shanks two simple matching black glass buttons
- two sets of black plastic buttons with concentric rings
- one oversized early plastic button which measures just under 4.8cm in diameter with a central circle of age-darkened white plastic which is creased and worn, intended to imitate bone or horn.
- The lace remnants include 1.5m piece of soft, floral vintage black lace which measures 3.5cm wide
- 2 metres of a much older, narrower black net trim
Your collection will be packaged in a handmade hand-stamped kraft envelope with tissue paper wrapping and sent in a sturdy cardboard envelope.