This set of six multicoloured reusable straws is made from 100% pure, food-grade silicone. Designed to reduce single-use plastic, these premium quality silicone straws also reduce the amount of micro-plastics entering our oceans. The set comes in a GOTS-certified organic cotton drawstring carry pouch with a plastic-free cleaning brush included. GOTS certification guarantees fair wages for workers.
Measuring 24.5cm in length, these flexible, standard-sized straws have an inside diameter of 5mm and are suitable for everyday use. Their angled shape makes them easy for all ages to use.
100% pure silicone straws are non-toxic, 100% vegan and contain no plastic fillers
The silicone used in these straws is food-grade and 100% pure. Many inferior silicone products are produced with plastic fillers: the quality of these straws can be tested by pinching, twisting, or pulling. If the silicone turns white then it contains fillers.
- Long-lasting and durable: silicone won't harden, crack, peel, crumble, dry out, rot or become brittle over time
- 100% pure food-grade FDA/LFGB certified silicone. Non-toxic and no plastic-fillers
- Soft on your teeth, easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Lightweight, saves space, easy to transport
- Made from an abundant natural resource
- Non-toxic and odorless – contains no bpa, latex, lead, phthalates
- May be 100% recycled at select locations; non-hazardous waste
- GOTS certified organic carry pouch with a secure drawstring closure. Made of natural thick cotton canvas.
- The travel pouch is also handy for carrying travel cutlery or other zero waste essentials
- Completely plastic-free: the plant-based bristle of the cleaning brush is biodegradable
- Designed by a UK company committed to eliminating micro-plastics
- 100% VEGAN
- Packaged in plastic-free recycled card
Wash before first use.
Our straws are dishwasher safe but for best results handwash and clean inside after each use with the cleaning brush provided.
The cleaning brush should also be washed by hand and kept dry between uses.
Wash the travel pouch at 30°c and line dry. The pouch is 100% natural cotton and contains no chemicals to stop shrinkage after first wash, but this has been factored into the design. Please allow for 10-12% shrinkage.
Your straws will be sent in plastic-free packaging. Sustainable packaging is an integral part of our ethos here at kuloko.